Members of ACiD have been involved with the organization of the following events in Durham and elsewhere.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Temporal Graphs III at ICALP 2020, taking place on Tuesday 7 July 2020.
- Temporal Graphs: Structure, Algorithms, Applications: Schloss Dagstuhl Seminar 21171 is being co-organised by George Mertzios and will take place from April 25-30, 2021.
- Algorithmic Graph Theory: a Minisymposium co-organised by Daniel Paulusma, which is held at the 8th European Congress of Mathematics in Portoroz, Slovenia from 5-11 July 2020.
- Mathematics of Constraint Satisfaction: will be held in Durham in 2021. It will be organised by Andrei Krokhin (Durham), Venkat Guruswami (CMU) and Jakub Oprsal (Durham).
- BCC 2021 : We are pleased to announce Durham will host the British Combinatorial Conference in 2021!
- Algorithms and Complexity in Phylogenetics : Schloss Dagstuhl Seminar 19443 is being co-organised by Dr. Magnus Bordewich and will take place October 27-31, 2019.
- CiE 2019: the 15th International Conference on Computability in Europe.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Temporal Graphs II : A satellite workshop to ICALP 2019 is being organised by Dr. George Mertzios and will take place on Monday 8 July 2019.
- Dagstuhl Seminar 19271: A workshop on Graph Colouring: From Structure to Algorithms in July 2019.
- AAA 98 : The 98th Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra was held at TU Dresden on 21-23 June 2019, co-organised by Dr. Jakub Oprsal.
- Durham Computational Biology Symposium 2018 : the inaugural symposium of Durham's nascent Computational Biology group.
- BCTCS 2019 & AlgoUK : the 35th British Colloquium for
Theoretical Computer Science incorporating an AlgoUK event.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Temporal Graphs: A satellite workshop of ICALP 2018.
- 3D Printing Workshop: In June 2017, we helped to run this training opportunity for our students and others.
- Algebraic, Topological and Complexity Aspects of Graph Covers 2017: In January 2017, we hosted the eighth workshop in the series.
- Geometry and Computation on Groups and Complexes: In June 2016, we organized this one-off workshop with colleagues in Newcastle.
- Dagstuhl Seminar 15301: A workshop on The Constraint Satisfaction Problem: Complexity and Approximability in July 2015.
- Network Coding, Partitions and Security: A one-day meeting held in November 2013.
- Dagstuhl Seminar 12451: A workshop on The Constraint Satisfaction Problem: Complexity and Approximability in November 2012.
- Workshop on Algebra and CSPs: in August 2011, part of a summer-long program in Toronto on the Mathematics of Constraint Satisfaction.
- ACiD 2010: In September 2010 we hosted the fourth ACiD workshop.
- Propositional Proof Complexity (PPC 2010): A satellitte workshop of FLoC 2010.
- Dagstuhl Seminar 09441: A workshop on The Constraint Satisfaction Problem: Complexity and Approximability in October 2009.
- WG 2008: In June 2008, the 34th International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science was held in Durham; the first time that this annual conference had been held in the UK.
- BCTCS 2008: the 24th British Colloquium for
Theoretical Computer Science came to Durham in April 2008.
- ACiD 2007: In September 2007 we hosted the third ACiD workshop.
- ACiD 2006: the second ACiD workshop was held in September 2006.
- Finite and Algorithmic Model Theory: this satellite workshop of the Isaac Newton institute programme Logic and Algorithms was held in Durham in January 2006.
- ACiD 2005: our first ACiD workshop was held in July 2005 immediately prior to the Department of Mathematics hosting the 20th British Combinatorial Conference.