- ALGOUK: Iain Stewart (PI) and Daniel Paulusma (CI) received support for three years from September 2017 to support a network that facilitates interactions within the UK's research community and with researchers in industry or other academic disciplines. The network is hosted by research groups in Durham, King's College London, Leicester, Liverpool, Royal Holloway and Warwick. EPSRC Grant EP/R005613/1.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Temporal Graphs: George Mertzios received a grant to fund a postdoctoral researcher for three years. EPSRC Grant EP/P020372/1.
- Efficient Graph Colouring Algorithms Via Input Restrictions: Daniel Paulusma (PI) and Matthew Johnson (CI) were awarded a grant to support a postdoctoral researcher for three years from September 2016. The Leverhulme Trust Research Project Grants.
- Boolean Networks, Network Coding and Memoryless Computation: Max Gadouleau was awarded a grant to support work with Adrien Richard from Nice University for two years from January 2014. Royal Society International Exchanges Scheme Cost Share Programme.
- Memoryless Computation and Network Coding: Max Gadouleau received a grant to fund a postdoctoral researcher (Alonso Castillo-Ramirez). EPSRC Grant EP/K033956/1.
- Topology, Geometry and Laplacians of Simplicial Complexes: Stefan Dantchev, Ioannis Ivrissimtzis and Norbert Peyerimhoff (with Alina Vdovina (University of Newcastle)) received a grant to run for three years from June 2013 to fund a postdoctoral researcher. EPSRC Grant EP/K016687/1.
- Detecting Induced Graph Patterns: Daniel Paulusma and Iain Stewart received a grant to run for three years from April 2013 to fund a postdoctoral researcher (Konrad Dąbrowski). EPSRC Grant EP/K025090/1.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Intersection Graph Models: George Mertzios received a grant to run for two years from May 2013 to fund a postdoctoral researcher (Archontia Giannopoulou). EPSRC Grant EP/K022660/1.
- Interconnection Networks: Practice unites with Theory (INPUT): Iain Stewart received funding to support a postdoctoral researcher (Alejandro Erickson) for three years from April 2013. EPSRC Grant EP/K015680/1.
- Robustly Tractable Constraint Satisfaction Problems: Andrei Krokhin received funding to support a number of collaborative visits between October 2011 and September 2014. EPSRC Grant EP/J000078/1.
- Coping with NP-Hardness: Parameterized and Exact Algorithms: Daniel Paulusma was awarded a grant to support work with Fedor Fomin from the University of Bergen, Norway from March 2011 to March 2013. Royal Society Joint Project Grant JP100692.
- Scaling by Means of Ubiquitous Storage (Scalus): as members of a consortium of 15 academic and industrial partners, Tom Friedetzky (PI) and Hajo Broersma (CI) (later replaced by Matthew Johnson) were awarded a grant under the EU's Marie Curie Initial Training Network scheme to fund two postgraduate students (Sepehr Meshkinfamfard and Foad Lotfifar) for three years from November 2010.
- Submodular optimization, lattice theory and maximum constraint satisfaction problems: Andrei Krokhin was awarded a grant to support a postdoctoral researcher (Anna Huber) from July 2010 to December 2013. EPSRC Grant EP/H000666/1.
- Approximation and mixing times in the ferromagnetic Potts model: Magnus Bordewich received a grant to run for three years from January 2010 to support the appointment of a postdoctoral researcher (Ross Kang). EPSRC Grant EP/G066604/1.
- The Parameterized Complexity of Reasoning Problems: Stefan Szeider was awarded a prestigious ERC Starting Grant to run for four years from January 2010. (The grant moved with Stefan to Vienna University of Technology.)