Support the BioImage Lab
Everyday the BioImage Informatics Lab is engaged in far reaching bioimaging research. Our extencive research are possible because of the help we receive from our donors. Federal research funds have become more restricted and more risk adverse, so that only the ten-foot jump is possible. The BioImage Informatics Lab needs support from its donors to help us to bring far reaching advances to all the fields touched by scientific computing and imaging.
Make a gift to the BioImage Informatics Lab
- Helps support the graduate student research experience.
- Helps recruit the best faculty and graduate students.
- Helps the Lab pursue far reaching research endeavors.
Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits
- The UK government have introduced R&D tax credits as a way to encourage greater R&D spending and to promote investment in innovation. Using R&D Tax Relief can make using University expertise to carry out a research project, more affordable.
- Research and development (R&D) relief is tax relief for all sizes of companies and can either reduce a company’s tax bill or, for some small or medium sized companies, provide a cash sum.
- In order to qualify for this benefit your company or organisation can only claim for R&D Relief if an R&D project seeks to achieve an advance in overall knowledge or capability in a field of science or technology through the resolution of scientific or technological uncertainty – and not simply an advance in its own state of knowledge or capability.
- Full information on R&D Tax Relief (external link)
For information, please contact Boguslaw Obara.