Digital Imaging Laboratory
The Laboratory provides a stronger focus for digital imaging research, including:
- 3-D vision,
- Image Acquisition,
- Image Processing.
- Sound Systems,
- 3D Stereoscopic Monitors,
- 3D TVs,
- 3D Video Cameras,
- Photography Settings.
- Brand: DA-LITE; Model: Fast-Fold; Details: 2.59 x 4.37 m
- Brand: Barco; Model: iQ; Details: 2.44 x 1.83 m
- Brand: Christie Digital; Model: Mirage HD3
- Brand: Barco; Model: iQ R500 LCD
- Brand: JBL; Model: EON1500
- Brand: EuroPower; Model: MPMP3000
3D Stereoscopic Monitors
- Brand: True3Di
- Brand: Sony; Model: KDL-46HX923
- Brand: Hyundai; Model: TriDef Digital
3D Video Cameras
- Brand: Canon; Model: XH G1S
- Brand: Sony; Model: HDR-TD10E
The Laboratory is in room E035 in the Arthur Holmes building – this is to the left of the Calman Learning Centre. You will need to ring the doorbell to gain entry to the Laboratory. Tel: +44 19133 42789
All 3D projectors usage is charged per hour based on full economic cost calculations, which include service contracts, repairs, replacement costs, software licenses, additional facility equipment, etc.
For external charge-out rates please get in contact.