The conference focusses on practice, so we welcome abstracts of 300 words from delegates who would like to give a presentation of their work on any of the following:
- Statements of problems, challenges or opportunities
- Experience reports
- Summaries of new approaches to problems, or combinations of existing approaches
- Applied or applicable research
The criteria for acceptance
- Computing: Relevance to computing in higher education, whether in computing departments in universities, non-computing departments in universities or non-university departments
- Education: Submissions should have a pedagogical focus
- Practice: The subject should be applied or applicable and should be relevant to a range of computing education practitioners
Author(s) of an accepted abstract will give a 15 minute presentation at the conference. Proposals for alternative sessions e.g. demonstrations, discussions, panels etc are also welcome.
To submit an abstract or information on an alternative session please complete the online form below.