Secondary studies provide the 'backbone' of EBSE and on this page we provide links to both Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs) and Mapping Studies (Scoping Reviews) that are related to any aspects of software engineering.
- A Conceptual Model of ICT-Supported Unified Process of International Outsourcing of Software Production
- A Survey on Software Estimation in the Norwegian Industry
K.J. Molokken-Ostvold and M. Jorgensen and S.S. Tanilkan and H. Gallis and A.C. Lien and S.E. Hove
- A Systematic Review of Software Development Cost Estimation Studies
M. Jorgensen and M. Shepperd
- Challenges in Collaborative Conceptual Modeling: A Literature Review
Renger, M., Kolfschoten, G.L. and de Vreede, G-J.
- Effectiveness of Requirements Elicitation Techniques: Empirical Results Derived from a Systematic Review
Davis, Alan and Dieste, Oscar and Hickey, Ann and Juristo, Natalia and Moreno, Ana M.
- Estimation of Software Development Work Effort: Evidence on Expert Judgement and Formal Models
- Evidence-based guidelines for assessment of software development cost uncertainty
- How Does a Measurement Programme Evolve in Software Organizations?
Harjumaa, Lasse and Markkula, Jouni and Oivo, Markku
- Improving Evidence about Software Technologies: A Look at Model-Based Testing
Neto, A.D., Subramanyan, R., Viera, M., Travassos, G.H. and Shull, F.
- Quality, productivity and economic benefits of software reuse: a review of industrial studies
Mohagheghi, Parastoo and Conradi, Reidar
- Software process improvement in small and medium software enterprises: a systematic review
Pino, Francisco J. and Garcia, Felix and Piattini, Mario
- Systematic review: Systematic review of organizational motivations for adopting CMM-based SPI
Staples, Mark and Niazi, Mahmood
- Tailoring and Introduction of the Rational Unified Process
Geir Kjetil Hanssen and Finn Olav Bjørnson and Hans Westerheim
- The Clients' Impact on Effort Estimation Accuracy in Software Development Projects
Stein Grimstad, Magne Jorgensen and Kjetil Molokken-Ostvold
- The effectiveness of pair programming: A meta-analysis
Hannay, Jo E. and Dyba, Tore and Arisholm, Erik and Sjoberg, Dag I. K.
- What do we know about perspective-based reading? An approach for quantitative aggregation in software engineering
- Where Is the Proof? - A Review of Experiences from Applying MDE in Industry
Mohagheghi, Parastoo and Dehlen, Vegard