How to Alter the Release Date of an Encore Recording
By default scheduled recordings are released to students one working day (policy change since 2018/19) after the lecture took place. You can however make recordings available sooner, or if needed delay the release beyond two working days.If delaying the release of the recording beyond the default one working day, you should communicate this with your students.
The guide below explains how to alter the release date of a recording.
- Login to duo and locate the Encore Recordings page for the chosen module.
- Hover your mouse over the recording you want to alter and click on the ‘Settings’ menu that appears.
- Scroll down to Availability Settings where you will see the scheduled release date.
- Change the setting to ‘with its folder (immediately)’.
- Click the close button located in the top-right corner of the Settings window. The recording is now available to students.
- Staff Encore guides
- Online training
- Student Encore guides
- Classroom technologies
- Assessment in duo
- Collaboration in duo
- Communication in duo
- Content in duo
- Multimedia in duo
- Student duo guides
- Tools in duo
- Video for assessment
- Customisation in duo