Go to: Main page | Research | Publications | Teaching | CV | Links
|Office: ||E321, Christopherson Building, Science Site|
|Phone: ||+44 (0)191 334 1729|
|Address: ||Department of Computer Science|
Durham DH1 3LE
Older news here
- 01/06/2018 The paper On the influence of the interaction graph on a finite dynamical system is on arxiv
- 06/04/2018 The paper "On fixable families of Boolean networks" is on arxiv
- 03/04/2018 The paper "Elementary, Finite and Linear vN-Regular Cellular Automata" is on arxiv
- 14/02/2018 Durham University Post-Offer Visit Day
- 07/02/2018 The paper "Fixing monotone Boolean networks asynchronously" is on arxiv
- 08/10 - 04/11/2017 Visit to CNRS Nice
- 23/09/2017 Durham Open Day
- 12/09/2017 The paper "Constant-weight Array Codes" is on arxiv
- 08/09/2017 The paper "On the stability and instability of finite dynamical systems with prescribed interaction graphs" is on arxiv
- 03/08/2017 The paper "A dynamical characterisation of finite dynamical systems with acyclic interaction graphs" is available here
PhD students wanted!
I welcome applications for PhD studentships under my supervision.
Topics include coding theory, information theory, memoryless computation, Boolean networks, and any other topic relevant to discrete mathematics.
See my Research page for more information.
If you are interested, then do not hesitate to contact me.
Last updated: 01/06/2018