Go to: CV (pdf) | Research | Publications | Teaching | Links
|Office: ||E321, Christopherson Building, Science Site|
|Phone: ||+44 (0)191 334 1729|
|Address: ||Department of Computer Science|
Durham DH1 3LE
Older news here
- 08/10 - 04/11/2017 Visit to CNRS Nice
- 23/09/2017 Durham Open Day
- 12/09/2017 The paper "Constant-weight Array Codes" is on arxiv
- The paper "On the stability and instability of finite dynamical systems with prescribed interaction graphs" is on arxiv
- The paper "A dynamical characterisation of finite dynamical systems with acyclic interaction graphs" is available here
- 15-19/05/2017 Visit to University of Warwick
- 10/05/2017 Mathematics Seminar, University of Hull
- 24-25/04/2017 Scottish Combinatorics Meeting 2017, St Andrews
- 17/04/2017 The paper "On transformation semigroups based on digraphs" is on arxiv
- 02-14/04/2017 Visit to Universidad de Concepción
- 11/01/2017 The paper "Von Neumann Regular Cellular Automata" is on arxiv
- 03-07/01/2017 Workshop on Interaction Networks: Foundations and Applications to Biology, Marseille
- 07/12/2016 Talk at the NODES meeting, Durham
- 21-25/11/2016 Visit to CNRS Nice
- 09/11/2016 Seminar at the Semigroup, York
- 02/11/2016 Seminar at the Centre for Complexity Science, Warwick
- 04/10/2016 The paper "Cellular Automata and Finite Groups" is on arxiv
- 01/10/2016 Promotion to Senior Lecturer
- 15-22/09/2016 Visit to CNRS Nice
PhD students wanted!
I welcome applications for PhD studentships under my supervision.
Topics include coding theory, information theory, memoryless computation, Boolean networks, and any other topic relevant to discrete mathematics.
See my Research page for more information.
If you are interested, then do not hesitate to contact me.
Last updated: 15/09/2017