The 2007 British Combinatorial Conference was held at the University of Reading from 8th to 13th July 2007.
Invited lectures were given by
- Béla Bollobás (University of Cambridge and University of Memphis)
- Richard A. Brualdi (University of Wisconsin)
- Darryn Bryant (University of Queensland)
- Maria Chudnovsky (Columbia University)
- Mike Grannell and Terry Griggs (Open University)
- Johan Håstad (Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm)
- James Hirschfeld (University of Sussex)
- Keith Martin (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Stéphan Thomassé (LIRMM, Université Montpellier II)
You can use the links to the left to find further information that was provided to delegates of the conference (now out of date). On the right are links to future and past conferences. In particular, the 22nd British Combinatorial Conference will be held 5th to 10th July 2009 in St Andrews.
We gratefully acknowledge financial support from The Institute of
Combinatorics and Its Applications, from the UK Engineering and Physical
Sciences Research Council, and from the London Mathematical Society.
Last updated: 3 August 2007.