Dr. Nadja Reissland
D.Phil, MA, BSc, Cpsychol
191 334 3287
International Conference on Harmonisation- Good Clinical Practice certified
My research concerns mother-infant interaction from 12 weeks gestational age to 3 years. My current research projects concern:
· the behavioural and vocal analysis of mother-infant interaction during emotion-eliciting situations
· postnatal depression and infant emotional development
· mother-infant interaction while reading picture books,
· pre-natal development in relation to maternal stress and depression
· emotional intelligence
· cradling side in relation to stress and depression.
Supervision: I supervise PhD candidates in the area of early maternal-infant interaction and fetal development.