Dr Christopher Menelaou, DPhil, MChem
Researcher ID profile
I’m a research associate in the Organic Electractive Materials group in Durham, having joined in September 2015.
During my DPhil I used photoluminescence measurements to study energy transfer processes in both organic and organic-inorganic hybrid materials for photovoltaic devices. In Durham I study charge-transfer processes in dye molecules for organic light emitting diodes through the use of time resolved pump-probe spectroscopy.
- Level 3 Michaelmas Term Laboratory Supervisor
- Centre for Materials Physics
- Organic Electroactive Materials
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Pump-Probe Spectroscopy
- Organic Light Emitting Diodes
- Organic Photovoltaics