The Durham University Treasure Trap Banquet 2019
Draft Weekend Schedule
This is subject to change but to give you a basic idea....
Friday 25 January (optional)
- From 6pm: Socialising, games, etc. in the main
building - bring your favourite games
- 7:30pm: Food - this year we plan to do a communal takeaway order, this will be organised nearer the time.
- Sleep in the main building (or in tents outside), or
return to Durham
Saturday 26 January
- 9:30am: Breakfast - breakfast foods will be available for those who wish them.
- 11am: Pre-banquet bash - An epic adventure run on-site, specially written to use the landscape
- After adventure: Lunch - Cold food will be available to get people from adventure to banquet
- 4pm: Market - we'll be inviting some local traders to sell you LARP equipment and costume
- 6pm: Reception - Medieval hors d'ouevres and drinks will be served as Wulffengrim fill the air with medieval music
- 6.30pm: Dancing - Both traditional ceilidh dancing and Playford dances, all to the music of the Scrumpy Badgers
- 8pm: The Banquet! - Served by Durham's expert medieval caterers, Serve It Forth. See an example of a Serve It Forth menu.
- Eventually: Sleep in indoor bunks, tents outside, or back in Durham
Sunday 27 January
- 10am: Breakfast - A breakfast will be served.
- 10:30am: Clearup - we need to leave the site as we found it, so will expect everyone's help insofar as possible in undoing whatever mess we have made.
- If people feel so inclined: The Tournament, featuring epic battles of might between the finest sword-arms of Durholme - who will take the title of Champion?
- As you please: Depart