The Guilds of Durholme
Return to list of guilds
- Guild Head
- Fido [Played by: NPC]
- A centre for healing and surgery in a less formal atmosphere than the Hospital (in the Temple of St John).
- The Healers' Guild has historically been folded into the Alchemists' Guild, and indeed exists under that name in the city laws. However, they have had their own building since Doktor Weissmann founded a separate Healers' Guild around 1293, and still retain some internal leadership structures.