Quickstart Character Sheets
Created by Stuart Watson, Paul Reynolds and Cameron Margetts in 2018a. Includes character descriptions, user-customisable features, and explanations of abilities.
- Alchemist - You are purely devoted to alchemy.
- Dwarf Trader -You are a dwarf and focused on trade and smithing.
- Field Alchemist - You are an alchemist who has a few wilderness skills.
- Fire Mage - You are a mage that is specialised in destructive, fire magic.
- Grey Mage - You are a mage that is a jack-of-all-trades of magic, not favouring any element over another.
- Orc Fighter - You are an Orc that is a trained fighter, skilled in the use of martial equipment.
- Paladin of Bast - You are a paladin of Bast, god of cats and selfishness, part of the Sword Pantheon.
- Paladin of Olympia - You are a paladin of Olympia, god of heroism and head of the Bone Pantheon.
- Priest of Azrael - You are a priest of Azrael, god of Death, part of the Sword Pantheon.
- Priest of St. John - You are a priest of St. John, god of healers and worthiness, previously the head of the former Mace Pantheon.
- Scout - You are a scout, adept at stealth and subterfuge, either in the city or in the wilds.
- Warrior - You are a fighter, trained to wield weapons and armour with high skill.
- Water Mage - You are a mage that is specialised in defensive, water magic.
- Blank Character Sheet - A .pdf of the character sheet.
- Blank Character Sheet - A .doc of the character sheet.
- Blank Character Sheet - A .odt of the character sheet.
abased on Dre's 2010 character concepts.