Note: Some songs may contain explicit lyrics.
- Three Dirty Goblins
- Wild Rover, traditional version.
- Wild Rover, dirty version.
- Seven Drunken Nights, the full seven nights.
Treasure Trap Songs
- Dark Prince, with apologies to Don McLean.
- Magical Rhapsody, with deepest apologies to Queen.
- Bob's A Morvanian(!?!), with apologies to Monty Python.
- Masters of Mana, or the Iconoclast's Hymn with, as usual, apologies to Bob Dylan.
- The Greedy Goblin, with apologies to the Eagles.
- The Twelve Days of Durholme
- Three Lords 1281, with deepest apologies to Elton John.
- Almack's Consolation, with further apologies to Monty Python.
- Candle in the Wind 1281, with some more apologies to Elton John.
- The Goblin Song, with apologies to Spitting Image
- The Litany of the Refs - the usual apologies to The Beautiful South
- Necromancer's Dungeon, with apologies to The Beatles.
- Wednesday Evening 9:15, with apologies to Jon Bon Jovi.
- Everybody's Free (To Wear Armour)
- The Ballad of Patience, apologies to Grease
- Ritual Science, with apologies to Jonathan Coulton
- The Ballad of Aramar Carlsson
- The Mammoth Song, with apologies to everyone
- Uptime Girl, with apologies to Billy Joel
- Holding Out For A Healer, apologies to Bonnie Tyler
- I Had A Wheelbarrow
- Vivamort, with apologies to the Bee Gees