Please note the following before posting your message in the Frequently Asked Questions’ forum:
• Anyone can view the forum without the need to log in.
• The ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ forum is a place to ask any questions you have about Durham University Library services. If you would like to make a comment or suggestion about Library services please use the What do you think? forum at http://www.dur.ac.uk/yousay.wesay/viewforum.php?f=11
• To be able to post you need to log in with your ITS username and password. If you do not have an ITS username please send your comments to email@example.com
• This forum will be moderated on a daily basis.
• Anyone who posts inappropriate or abusive messages will be identified and the issue will be passed to the appropriate authority in the University to deal with.
• If you would like to receive an email alert when someone responds to your post, you will need to select "Notify me when a reply is posted" when you submit your post:
If you have any problems using the forum, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org