Homepage of Siani Smith
Address: Department of Computer Science
Second year PhD student in the Algorithms and Complexity research group (ACiD).
- (2014-2018) MEng Degree in Discrete Mathematics at the University of Warwick.
- (2018-2022) PhD at Durham University under the supervision of Barnaby Martin and Daniel Paulusma.
My research interests lie mainly in graph theory and algorithms.
- B. Martin, D. Paulusma and S. Smith,
Colouring H-free Graphs of Bounded Diameter,
Proceedings of the 44th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2019),
Aachen, Germany, August 26-30, 2019, Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics 138, 14:1-14:14.
Talks and Meetings
- 19-20 September 2018, Liverpool (UK): AlgoUK Workshop (attendee).
- 15-17 April 2019, Durham (UK): BCTCS & AlgoUK (attendee).
- 25-26 April 2019, Edinburgh (UK): Scottish Combinatorics Meeting (attendee).
- 26-30 August 2019, Aachen (Germany): MFCS 2019 (Speaker).
All materials are on Duo.
Last change: 08 May 2019.