The Durham University Treasure Trap Banquet 2017
Draft Weekend Schedule
Friday 17 February (optional)
- From 6pm: Socialising, games, etc. in the main
building - bring your favourite games
- 7:30pm: Barbecue on the lawn outside the main
building - coals provided, bring meat/vegetables and bread
- May be replaced/supplemented with pizza order if it's too cold....
- Sleep in the main building (or in tents outside), or
return to Durham
Saturday 18 February
- 9:30am: Breakfast Hot and cold breakfast foods will be available for those who wish them.
- 11am: Pre-banquet bash An epic adventure run on-site, specially written to use the landscape
- 4pm: Market - we'll be inviting some local traders to sell you LARP equipment and costume
- 6pm: Reception Medieval hors d'ouevres and drinks
- 6.30pm: Dancing Traditional ceilidh dancing with Chris Wagstaffe and the St Nicholas Ceilidh Band
- 8pm: The Banquet! Served by Durham's expert medieval caterers, Serve It Forth. See an example of a Serve It Forth menu.
- Eventually: Sleep in indoor bunks, tents outside, or back in Durham
Sunday 19 February
- 10am: Breakfast A cooked breakfast will be served.
- 10:30am: Clearup - we need to leave the site as we found it, so will expect everyone's help insofar as possible in undoing whatever mess we have made.
- Noon (or when enough clearup is done): The Tournament, featuring epic battles of might between the finest sword-arms of Durholme - who will take the title of Champion?
- As you please: Depart